Hellooo Bloggers..
I still haven't broken my cheese addiction. It is a really tough decision to decide to be a vegan or not. It is actually a pretty serious thing, and if you don't do it correctly can end up pretty bad on your health. On the other hand, if you do it correctly.. it can be awesome for your health. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it or not though. I haven't made up my mind. Part of me wants to to see how it does with my body. I'm lactose intolerant, so I really shouldn't have dairy products in the first place. But you know how that goes. Some people are addicted to carbs.. I'm a cheese person. Cheesecake. String Cheese. Mozzarella Sticks. Grilled Cheese. You get the picture.
As far as my weight loss goes.. I tried weighing myself leaving the gym a few days ago & it didn't look like I had lost anything. :(. But then again it was the day before my period started, the middle of the day, & I had just finished working out. Never a good time to weigh yourself. I haven't gone to work out in a few days b/c I think I pulled a muscle in my chest. I started having these weird muscle pains in my chest, but not heart pains. It is weird to explain. I would get a pain, almost like a pressure or fullness, and then I would burp and the pain went away. I still have them, but not as often as they were popping up. My left arm was bugging me too. I know it isn't a heart issue b/c I was working out with the pains & when my heart rate went up.. the pains never came up. If it was a heart issue, then the pains would flare up with my heart rate going up. My mom has heart problems, and she doesn't think it sounds like a heart issue either. Plus, where the pains take place is too high up to be considered a heart problem. My arm felt like it was sore or tired.. like I laid or rested against it for too long. I don't know. It is weird. I started taking Prilosec (an acid reflux medication), and it seems to be helping. So maybe it is just bad heartburn. HA! But overall, the pains are fewer and fewer between & not as strong so that's good.
I have realized that I haven't really written much about myself except for my weight issues and my minor health problems. I didn't really think that people I don't know would be following me (not that I mind). It just never occured to me that anyone would be interested, haha. So sometime soon I'll be posting an entry about myself. Maybe one of those cheesy surveys that float around myspace and facebook. They're always simple.
I'm so excited because starting tomorrow is my last week of working a full week at work. I start one of my many years of college on the 31st, and my work load is so much that I won't be able to work Monday-Thursday, and I cannot be more ready. I work at PetSmart PetsHotel. It is a boarding facility for dogs and cats. I love my job, but I hate it too. I love dogs, but sometimes you get sick of certain ones. But mostly.. it is some of the people. Mostly my head boss. He's just incompetent really when you think about it. He doesn't know how to handle any situation, and as a hotel manager (someone who used to be a store manager), he shouldn't be that way. We had a situation at work today that forced me to call him on his day off, and let's just say that he wasn't too happy about it. It pisses me off because that is what his job entails. He is supposed to be available at any moment. That is why he is a manager and salary. I know that no one likes to be bothered at home about things at work, but it was a serious situation that he needed to be contacted for and these are living creatures that we work with. It is not like we work at a grocery store or a clothing store. Sometimes it could be a life or death situation.
Really, though, on the other hand.. he is fun to talk to & a nice guy. Just depends on his mood that day. Men. HAHA.
That's it for me now, I'll be back sometime soon with a more personal "get to know me" entry. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love that you work with animals! I did too. Amazing and rewarding and exhausting and defeating sometimes too.
ReplyDeleteVery! We are the busiest boarding facility in Memphis. We usually have about 50 on the weekends (that's a slow weekend), and when holidays come around it is mass chaos. We have had 190 dogs in there before. It is just insane. But I love it.
ReplyDelete