The Honest Scrap Award rules are as follows:
1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
2. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.
1. I am actually a very paranoid person. I won't sleep with my window open, and I won't stay in the house by myself with the front door open. It is hardly ever even unlocked. Even though I have a dog, she's a big baby. She likes to think that she'd protect me, but she'd really just lick someone to death. I have watched way too many crime shows & get freaked out.
2. A lot of people know that I'm terrified of spiders, but I don't think they know the extent of it. I have had panic attacks because of spiders. No lie. I am terrified of them. I don't know why, but I just am and have always been. Maybe it started when I lived in Texas and we had huge tarantulas. I don't know.
3. I expect a lot out of relationships and guys. I don't stand for a guy treating me like crap. I grew up with my dad doing that to my mom, and it ruined her for awhile. I refuse to let that happen to me. Maybe that's why I'm single.
4. I'm a tattoo enthusiast. If I could have my way (and the money) I'd be pretty covered. I eventually want both of my arms at least half-sleeved. Being a teacher will limit my possibilities of tattoos, but I'll still get them wherever I can.
5. I put animals before most people. (I stole this from you :)) Animals are just better than most people. Plain and simple.
6. I never been on a mega rollercoaster. The only time I went to Six Flags, I was too scared to ride any of them. If I could do it over again, I would ride every single one.
7. In speaking of childhood trips, I have never been to Disney World, Disney Land, or Sea World. Well, I have gone to Sea World once, but I was too young to remember. I was a baby.
8. I want to start an animal rescue when I'm older. Mostly a pit bull rescue, but it wouldn't be limited to that. I am really passionate about how pit bulls are treated and the impressions that people have of them. I want to try and stop dog fighting, and show people how great of dogs pit bulls can be.
9. I'm scared of the dark and silence. I don't know why, but I have always been. I have to sleep with my TV on. It gives me noise, and enough light to where it isn't pitch black. It goes to sleep mode in the middle of the night where the screen shuts off, but the noise is still going. I can do that, but when I'm first going to sleep I have to have the little bit of light that it gives off. I guess it goes in with me being paranoid. I also sleep with my door locked. I figure that if anyone would try to break in, having my door locked would be a nice warning to me to try and hide. Other than spiders, the dark, and silence.. I'm not really scared of much though.
10. I really enjoy school. Not the homwork and stuff, but I love going to classes. I was always the eager kid on the first day of school. I loved every minute of K-12. I guess that's why I've decided to be a teacher. I want to teach in inner city situations for awhile to try and motivate some kids. I know that there are a lot of horrible teachers out there that just do it for a paycheck (when they don't even make that much in the first place), but I hope to make a difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'll be in line to learn about pit bulls. My only experience with them have been very very bad. And I ADORE dogs. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete